Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!


google

I am linking up with Michelle today at The Vintage Apple for Pinteresting Wednesday. There are always so many great link-ups for this one, I definitely suggest checking them out. I hope you enjoy my favorite pins from this week. If you want to follow me on Pinterest just click on the icon to the left. Happy Pinning hope you enjoy!




Sweetest dog ever!!! My friend has one-can't remember what its called-some kind of poodle mix-and she is just adorable!

Love every piece of this outfit, I want it.




 
Best Idea ever.


 


Courtney, Scott, Mason <3, and baby bump! So cute.


 




Ready to be here right now.





Happy Wednesday!!!

XoXo,

Sara

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that puppy is too cute! I love the deck chair with the wine glass holder, too neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of these pictures! I think Kourtney, Scott, and Mason are too cute together! I love that picture of Chuck and Blair! I wish they were back together!

    P.S. Thanks so much for the follow! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I want that bucket and those flowers! Made my pink and green day! I do so adore the Lilly sandals as well! Great photos!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the dog a ganaraskan? My friend has one of those and it looks just the same :)

    this is a pic of one : http://www.google.no/imgres?imgurl=http://blogs.yorkschool.com/yorkstudents/aschechner12/files/2010/05/DSC02057.jpg&imgrefurl=http://blogs.yorkschool.com/yorkstudents/aschechner12/2010/05/18/two-very-exciting-announcements/&h=768&w=922&sz=253&tbnid=kXL3xAy6QTcqOM:&tbnh=104&tbnw=125&zoom=1&docid=PBkNjEwqF4prNM&hl=no&sa=X&ei=1kVmT7XnK4Sk4ASf57SNCA&ved=0CDYQ9QEwBA&dur=481 :)

    love K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara