1. I am grateful that the Easter Bunny remembered me today! I was a little sad missing my family yesterday, but look what I got in the mail today!
2. I am grateful for the new life I saw yesterday. We live in a complex with 3 ponds and a bunch of Geese, Ducks, Turtles, Frogs, and Domestic Geese (which are so loud and annoying). Look what I spotted yesterday while sitting on my balcony:
3. I love free stuff and was so grateful to get these cuties in the mail today:
4. I am grateful to be able to listen to podcasts from my church in Lexington, Southland Christian, even though I can't be present. Jon Weece, the minister, is just amazing. His words always touch me so much. They often do series, where 4 or 5 sermons in a row all relate to a certain topic. On my walk yesterday I started the Pretender Series and got a lot out of the first sermon. It was talking about how we all wear masks and try to be what other people expect us to be, when in reality the only person's expectations we have to meet are Gods. This really struck me since most of my life I have lived up to my Mom's expectations, work expectations, my expectations, etc. I have been able to grow a lot in the past couple of years, but this really hit home for me.
5. I am grateful that I was given 3 days off in a row! I have really been able to rest and get some things done around the house. Anyone who has been reading my posts knows that work has been a little stressful for me lately, but its comforting to know that God seems to be working it all out for me. I have really been trying to rely on him lately and its so cool when I step back and let him do his work. Everything seems to fall into place-imagine that!
6. I am so grateful I have been able to go through our 100+ magazines that have been getting stacked up while I haven't had time to read through any of them! I have been going through the pile this weekend and have found so many cute things to put on my inspiration board. I have been wanting to make a new one for a while, I love making collages, but haven't had the time. I have also found some great recipes, giveaways, and diy projects I can tackle if I ever have more time.
7. I am so grateful for the warm weather we have been having. It really boosts my mood and makes me smile!
9. I am grateful for all my fellow bloggers. This has become a wonderful outlet for me. I love reading your blogs, seeing new followers, and reading all the sweet comments. You all really brighten my days!
10. I am so grateful to be hosting my first giveaway. I haven't had many people enter yet, and its so super cute. Please enter, you will love the item!!! It also made me feel really good that the Dahl house asked me to host this, I guess I am doing an ok job of blogging.