Wednesday, April 20, 2011
What I Love Wednesday
1. I love that I actually started working out again. If you all remember this post I talked about how I was scared of running and working out. I have not worked my way up to running yet, but I have started walking and working out, really for the first time, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I feel so much better, have more energy, and know this weight will start falling off soon.
2. I love that I don't have to work at the DT hotel anymore. It is strictly WE, or home for me, from now on.
3. I love that I received all my goodies from Ebay and they were all just as darling as promised.
4. I am reading the 2nd book in the Hunger Games Series, Catching Fire, and I love it. If you haven't read this series and like to read I highly recommend it.
5. I love that I volunteered to work the Country Music Marathon at 4:30 am and I signed up alone. Would love it if someone wants to join me, but I feel like I need to do more in my community. This is so unlike me, but I am trying to change that.
6. I love that it is Weds because that means 2 more days and I am off!
7. I love that I have been paying it forward by giving a new friend rides lately. There was a time when I didn't have a car and there were kind people to help me, makes me feel good to do the same.
8. I love my new short haircut, it feels so good!
9. I love that I have been playing with Tumblr and learning how to integrate the wonderful pics into my blog!
10. I love that I now have 57 followers and have found some new blogs this week that I love!!! New followers and comments always always always make me smile!!! If you stop by please become a follower, send me a link to your blog and I will be happy to do the same.