I have noticed some other bloggers doing gratitude lists and I have decided I will join them. I learned a few years ago that making a gratitude list is a great way to get out of a slump and get a different perspective on life. I discovered for me the list doesn't need to be huge life changing events, rather little everyday things that make me happy. My life seems to get better and better lately or maybe I am just changing and seeing the world in a different way. Whatever it may be, I just feel very blessed lately and happy to be where I am in my life. I am grateful for:
1. I discovered a new chocolate treat this week that I LOVE!!! Chocolate Rice Krispy treats. Not good for my figure at all, but good for my soul!
2. Came home to 2 beautiful spring dresses that Kat bought me and I can wear them both to work! Pics can be found here Lazy Days. Such a nice surprise and they are so cute. My Mom is the only one who has ever bought me dresses, so this was an unexpected fantastic surprise!
3. I am so grateful for the Bloggy Book Club. Our first book is the Last Lecture by Randy Pausch. I actually finished the book in one day and it was amazing. I learned so much from this wonderful man. Diagnosed with terminal cancer, he is asked to give a last lecture, and his perspective is so different and amazing. Very enlightening book and I highly recommend it.
4. Had 2 days off in a row this week-Yesterday and Today-and loved them. I have had split days off lately, so this was a real trest and helped me catch up on my sleep.
5. Booked our vacation to my favorite place in the world, St. Simons Island, GA. which you have all heard me talk about many times. We are going July 2nd to the 9th and I just can't wait!!!
7. I am really grateful for all my blogger friends and your blogs and your comments. I really look forward to reading them each day and I am so happy that I got involved in blogging! It has really been a great outlet for me and a great way to get to know and meet new people. Wish I could find some bloggers in Nashville. Does anyone know of any?
8. For my penpal Katelyn! I received another letter in the mail from her today and was so happy. It is such a joy to get snail mail and to get to know another person. She is just a doll and she even blogged about the first letter that I sent her. You can find it on her blog Elephant Ears. She is so sweet and feel like this is going to be a great friendship.
9. I actually won a giveaway this week and am excited because I never win anything! The giveaway was hosted by Megan at Mackey Madness. I chose these fabulous pieces of jewelry:
10. Finally, I have been looking for a new spring bag for a few weeks now. I love designer bags and was discouraged when I could not get the Lilly bag that I originally found. Coach is another favorite designer, and I pretty much always have a coach bag. They hold up forever and are so well made. This beauty should be here tomorrow!!!
There are so many more things I could post about being grateful for. I am also super greatful for new followers and comments. They really mean a lot to me and leave me a link to your blog and I will follow you as well. I LOVE finding new blogs.
Have a Happy Tuesday!