Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Love Wednesday


There are SO many things that I am lovin this Wednesday, and here are just a few!!! As you all know I am a HUGE bargain shopper of designer labels. Lilly is of course my favorite brand and I have been going a little E-bay crazy lately, but I have won some fabulous items.


Pink Lilly Bermuda Shorts-$15

I have been coveting this Alice and Olivia top FOREVER. Retails for $300. Paid $79.99

Adorable Lilly Capri Pants-Retail for $155 Paid $30
My Pink Ipod 5th generation Nano was stolen and I replaced with (FINALLY) with the one above for only $99
I have definitely found that I have to be pretty careful shopping with Paypal. It is SO easy for me to just click that little button and I am off. I LOVE my stuff above, and can't wait to get the clothes.

I purchased this Kensie girl dress from Macy's for $5.30. I have had a Macy's $50 gift card since Christmas, and found this adorable dress on sale for just $39. I tried to capture the tulle on the collar and the tulle ruffles at the bottom. I am LOVING it. The rest of course is soft jersey! I am planning on wearing it Saturday for the Sugarland concert so I had to pay the $5.30 for expedited shipping.


Finally, I am loving this amazing view from our cute patio, which I am sure you all read about in a previous post!!!

Now I am off to work :( Oh well gotta pay for Ebay somehow!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and if you're not a follower please become one and I will do the same for you!!!

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,
Sara






11 comments:

  1. Snaps for you girly!
    Wore one of my fave Lilly shifts today from the Jubilee collection! Sported it with pink tights, green cardy and gold ballet flats! I felt like a million bucks all day!
    Viva Lilly!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    (love what y'all did on your balc! Sooooo, cute!)

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    I love all your Ebay finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of your cute clothes...PayPal can be dangerous! haha! following you now girl! looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute items!! I especially love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great steals! I love your view too. And I too am loving Nashville.. great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am obsessed with that alice and olivia top! and aren't lilly shorts the best!? they don't wrinkle like my j. crew chinos! i have probably close to 10 pairs of the j. crew's but bought a few lilly pairs at the end of the summer on sale and will never go back to j. crew's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for stopping by TCB! A new follower truly makes my day! I've added you to my morning reads.

    Totally loving those critter pants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sara ^.^ how are you doing today?!
    I love the Kensie dress, the bottom detail is so pretty! oh and the view form your patio!! lovely! what book are you reading currentlY???

    ReplyDelete
  9. AhhhH! I am SO with you on the ebay obsession!!! It's addicting, and oh so easy to spend LOTS. I too have gotten lots of cute things for spring and summer...tube tops, j.crew shorts..and dresses, I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so cute. Love the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay a new Nashville person! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara