Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Been Awhile

It has been soooo long since I posted on here, but one of my resolutions is to start updating my blog as much as possible. I started a new job about 4 months ago at Hotel Indigo and I LOVE it. I make less money than I have in quite some time, but I am so happy here that it really makes up for it and I really understand what the difference is when you love to go to work versus having to go to work. Indigo is a unique boutique style hotel and we have 2 different locations here in Nashville. Our location downtown is in an old bank building that was originally opened in 1901. Of course it has been completely renovated, but my favorite area is definitely the bar. I love the colors-pink and green of course-and the white and purple wall is my favorite! Below is a picture of the bar downtown. I couldn't find one where the lights are purple, but where the circles are white below, they are now actually purple. VERY COOL!



I have to admit the rooms on West End are my fav. They all have hardwood floors and there are a bunch of different room types.

I know most people are probably like why would I care, but I am so proud of our hotels. They are just gorgeous and the people that work at both are amazing. I have made such a great group of friends here and have been reminded what true friendship really means. Life has been hard for me the past few years, but slowly things are getting better. We are really a big dysfunctional family and I think thats why we get along so well. We accept each other for all our flaws and differences. If you are in Nashville come and see us!

I am definitely going to work on posting more whether anyone reads this or not!!!

Tata for now!

xoxo
Sara

               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara