Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Luvin

235


I am linking up with Marie at Pink Pouty Princess for Summer Luvin Saturdays. My week this week was amazing!!! I love everything about Summer of course, but it seems like better things always happen to me in the summer vs. the winter.

I love soooo many things about summer and this week was no exception. I got to go to the pool today for a couple of hours and really enjoyed the peace, the water, and the sunshine. We were supposed to be at the beach this week, but life happened, so those plans have been postponed. I will be enjoying the pool all weekend though! I have to work early hours Sat and Sun, but after that I am off Monday and Tuesday! A bunch of us girls have already decided we are going to hang out at the pool all day and go downtown for the fireworks.

This weekend I am loving:

Living in a bikini

Wearing Flip Flops



Reading my favorite magazines.



Dreaming of the beach.

Happy Fourth everyone!!!



I hope you are all Luvin Summer as much as I am!


xoxo,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! that last picture is just the most epic picture of preciousness. It looks just like my baby Sadie when she was a young pup! So precious! I am sorry I have been so MIA lately, work, trying to figure out grad school stuff, and other stuff {{included in my letter}} has got me going, going, going until I can't even seem to find time to breathe! I am so glad that you got to have a few days off and are enjoying the sunshine. I felt like I was about to bust and then lake time finally arrived and I could not be feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post!! I love you blog so pink! (;

    I love all the same things about summer!! This is such a great link up I might have to join in next week!

    Have a safe & happy fourth!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th! I just arrived back in the North after a month of summering at the beach. Thank goodness for pools, I feel you same longing for the beach. In fact I am planning a "sneaky week," back already! After all, I must continue this serious tan...right?

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara