Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Thoughts!!!

So I visited the Lilly Blog today and it always makes me so happy!!! Its so colorful and happy and makes me long for Summer! Especially the pic that they had posted on there today:


I mean how can you not smile when you see this pic??? Palm beach of course, but any beach will make me smile! I wish this was my patio at home, how wonderful would that be. Of course as we all know Lilly launched there spring line last week or the week below. I am not in the position to buy anything right now, I have to admit I always look for deals and really don't care what season they are from, but I LOVE my Lilly.

So I tried to post pics of some of my FAVS in the spring collection, but no luck! I will have to try again later. Anything pink, green, or Lilly makes me smile!

What makes you smile? Are there certain things that evoke instant happiness for you?

xoxo,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara