Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites!!!

So it is finally friday and I am off work-yay!!! I hope everyone has had a good week, I know I have. What a turn around from the hard ones I have been having lately, but I have to say I have learned a lot over the past couple of weeks. I have the best friends I could ask for and its so interesting when a crisis happens to see who steps up to the plate. Not everyone will or did for me, but the ones who did will be there for life.

In honor of Friday, here are some of my favorite things from this week.

University of Kentucky Basketball!!! I LOVE it and with March Madness approaching it is at the front of my mind. I actually got to watch 2 games this week (I am normally at work) and thought I might have a heart attack during the Vandy game. Since I live in Nashville this is a HUGE game for me. I am confident we will get them next time!


My new Hot Pink watch. Mine is very similar, but where it is black on this one mine is white. LOVE IT!!! A great addition to my spring wardrobe.



Said I would NEVER watch this show, that it looked stupid, but boy was I wrong. I LOVE it. My roomate got me watching it after the Superbowl, and I still wasn't impressed, but I liked the warblers (competing singing group) so I watched it again. Tuesday they did Justin Bieber and I was hooked! My poor roomie twisted both ankles on Saturday night and has been stuck on the couch. I went to Target and bought Season 1 and am hooked!!!


 This bar is here in Nashville and is owned by one of my favorite people, Phil Martin. It is sooooo much fun. We went Saturday night with a group of great people and have not had so much fun dancing and hanging out in a long time. The best part of Bourbon Street is my friend Jackie Wilson. Like her Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Miss-Jackie-Wilson-The-NEXT-American-IDOL/175158002527780. She is an AMAZING singer as you will see in the video below:



Jackie is also on American Idol this season. She has made it through all the rounds so far (even though they didn't show her this week) and will be on next week. So look for her and when its time, please vote. She is just as sweet as she is a talented musician.

Which leads me to my last favorite this week, which is American Idol Season 10. I HATED this show the past couple of years and didn't even watch it. Of course Jackie sparked my interest this year, but so did the new judges. I have always adored Jennifer Lopez and of course Steven Tyler. I have had so much fun watching them judge so far and it has made me like the show again. It is definitely different and they are such good critics. They bring a lot to the table and I am SO glad they made this change.


I will leave you with my girl Jackie's audition. You will see a lot more of this girl and I feel blessed just knowing her. PLEASE watch and vote for her.

I wish you all a warm and sunny weekend!

xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara