Saturday, February 26, 2011

ABC Post

So I found this cute ABC post on a friend's blog so I decided to do one too. I hope everyone is enjoying there weekend. Things are good here at Hotel Indigo!!!



A. Age: 31

B. Bed size: Queen of course :)

C. Chore you hate: I hate all chores really, but the most hated is cleaning the bathroom and kitchen floors. They never seem to look clean!
D. Dogs: Love them all. Maycie and Hallye are my favorites. I will get one eventually.

E. Essential start to your day: Contacts-I am blind as a bat!

F. Favorite color: Pink and Green

G. Gold or silver: Silver – Silver-always. Of course I love white gold and platinum, but have never been a fan of yellow gold.

H. Height: 5’6. The shortest in my family and I love it!

I. Instruments you play: ummm does Ipod count? I played the trumpet in middle school.
J. Job title: Front Desk at Hotel Indigo-both locations in Nashville.

K. Kids: I LOVE kids but not sure if I want any of my own.
L. Live: Nashville.

M. Mom’s name: Pat

N. Nicknames: Borg, Sarbear, Sarakat, SKB

O. Overnight hospital stays: None (knock on wood)

P. Pet peeve: SLOW people. I mean slow talkers, slow drivers, etc.

Q. Quote from a movie: Big Mistake. Huge. I'm going shopping now. Pretty Woman of course.

R. Righty or Lefty: Right
S. Siblings: Little Sister Laura and 2 stepbrothers who I think of as brothers, Lane and Bo.



T. Time you wake up: I work 3 to 11 so usually 11 AM.
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret PINK of course.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Radishes-I hate the texture.

W. What makes you run late: Anything and Everything.

X. X-rays Lots, but I have never brokedn anything.

Y. Yummy food you make: Mashed Potatoes

Z. Zoo animal favorite: I have no idea. I am so not a zoo person.
 
So that's just a little about me. Tell me about you!!!
 
xoxo
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara