Today I am linking up with Lauren at the little things we do for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is e-readers. Why would anyone want one? I mean I understand it is easier than carrying around a bunch of books and I could see myself taking one on vacation just for that reason, but I love the physical books themselves! I love having it in my hands, turning the pages, and I LOVE the smell of bookstores and really enjoy going to the library.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is being lazy! I know working out and being on the go all the time are the "popular" thing to do, but I am happiest at home, being with close friends, and just relaxing. If I won the lottery or came into a bunch of money I would not be the person to keep my day job!!!
3. When I've had a bad day I go home, lay on the couch, and shut the world out! I ignore my phone and social media and immerse myself in anything that takes my mind off of me and the real world.
4. I'd prefer summer to winter any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is starting a new job.
6. Something worth fighting for is marriage. Marriage is something that I take very seriously and something that I work very hard at. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work .
7. When people think of me, I hope they think "she has a huge heart, is a true friend, and would do anything for the people she loves (whether they are friends or family)." .
Have a fabulous weekend!!! If you just found my blog tell me so I can check yours out! I love finding new ones!!!