1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be social worker .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my babysitter Kerry, I was 8 and she was 16, I thought she was so cool!
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was Strawberry Shortcake.
|This is the exact costume I had in the 80s! Plastic all the way!!!|
5. My favorite childhood toy was Barbies, Barbies, and more Barbies. I was obsessed and loved putting different outfits together. I played for hours every day.
|These were my favorites! Can't believe someone had a pic of just these on Pinterest!!!|
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I was about 5 and stole a piece of double bubble from the gas station because my Dad wouldn't get me a piece. For some reason I showed him and he made me walk it back inside and apologize.
7. I get daily inspiration from Magazines, Pinterest, other bloggers and my friends.
Have a great Halloween Weekend!!!