Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorite TV Celebrity

Today is day 3 of Kelly's Celebrity Blog Challenge and the topic is your favorite TV celebrities. Although I don't watch TV all that much, I do have some shows that I religiously follow. I usually end up watching them online, but there are so many actors I love there is no way to list them all. Here are a few from my current favorite shows.



Nurse Jackie-Edie Falco

Dr. O'Hara-Eve Best

Don Draper-Jon Hamm

Joan-Christina Hendricks

Sally Draper-Kiernan Shipka


Kurt-Chris Colfer

Brittany-Heather Morris


Blair Waldorf-Leighton Meester

Serena Van der woodsen-Blake Lively


Love all these ladies except for Kim.


Vicki Gunvalson-My all time favorite Housewife!

That's my current list. If you would like to join in please do! Just click on Kelly's button at the top of my page! I am having fun with theis challenge already!!!

If you are reading please become a follower-that really makes my day. Leave me your link and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Happy Monday!

xoxo,
Sara


1 comment:

  1. Blair is my favorite besides Chuck on GG for obvious reasons! I love them together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara