Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Love Wednesday!!!

I am loving so many things today, especially the fact that I was off today. I had a fantastic day. It started bright and early and was very productive.

I love that I ran 3 miles on the elliptical today and have done this 3 times in the past 5 days. If you remember from this post I was scared to start running again and really hate working out. I am so proud of myself and love that I faced my fear head on. I started out walking outside, but actually got really bored with it. Running on the elliptical is of course inside, but I really love it. I feel like my entire body gets a great workout. I have also discovered that I have more energy and a more positive attitude.

I am loving that I finished Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt. It is our first book for a bookclub started by College Prepster. We have an open discussion on Facebook and are supposed to write a book review. I really really like this book, in fact I have read it before. I loved all the characters, imagery, and the story itself. Look for my review to read all about it!




I am loving the flowers that we picked up today!!! Fresh flowers are my fav!



I am loving Kelly of Kelly's Avenue 30 Day Celebrity Blog Challenge. It makes me blog every day and I don't have to thing about a topic. Today's challenge is your favorite comedic celebrity.


Seth Rogan

Will Ferrell
Finally, I am loving all my wonderful, special friends. I have made some special ones in the past couple of weeks that will definitely be a part of my life for a long time. Of course as he has introduced new friends to me he has removed toxic people from my life as well. I was just thinking the other day about how I need stay away from one certain friend. She is a nice person with a good heart, but she is a bad influence on me. I have been trying to decide how to break the friendship off today when God intervened. I no longer have to worry about her influencing me in anyway and  I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I am so so so lovin my life in general. 

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,
Sara   


2 comments:

  1. You're such a sweet positive person! I envy your willpower.. I've not ran since last Sunday. Fresh flowers always put me in a happy mood.. And well frankly so does Will Ferrell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are so pretty! I love your positivity! Speaking of the 30 day challenge, it just started and I'm already slacking! I must catch up!

    Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
    A Little Bit of This & That

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara