Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gratitude List

Anyone that read my blog yesterday knows that my world is a little uncertain lately, but I know that God can do anything, and I am counting on him to heal Kat. Thank you for all the sweet comments, they all made me smile. Gratitude Lists always help me put things in perspective, so here goes!

1. I am so grateful to be surrounded by wonderful friends and family, both near and far. I have met some really special people here in Nashville that have come to be like family to both me and Kat. When someone gets sick or you need help its always interesting to find out who your true friends are. Blogger friends that I have never met are praying, facebook friends, and of course my biological family. I just feel so blessed right now. All the kind words (and of course the prayers) help so much.




2. I am grateful for the sunshine and warmer weather this week! I hope it is here to stay!



3. I am so grateful that Monday is Memorial day and I am off! All 3 pools are finally open which means I can go to the relaxing back pool and lay out in peace all day long.

That's me in my pool laying out. In my dreams!!!

4. I am grateful for all of the wonderful books I have read lately and the ones that are waiting to be read. I just finished these 2 and loved them. There include the same characters in both and are really great stories. Read them in order, they will make more sense.



Right now I am reading True Prep and am really enjoying it. I am looking forward to reading the next book on my shelf


Lame I know, but I can't wait to read this! You know you want to, come on, just admit it!

5. I am grateful for my new addiction Pinterest! I love looking at all the pics, creating boards, and just playin around with it. It is so addictive! If you need an invite just let me know! If you haven't checked it out yet, DO IT. It will definitely make you smile :)


The perfect closet. Via
6. I am grateful for hope, faith, new days, new beginnings, and second chances.




7. I am beyond grateful that I have found true love that most people won't experience in a lifetime. I hope everyone does.




8. I am so grateful that I started this blog! It has been such a wonderful outlet for me and I really really enjoy reading everyone's blogs. Your comments always make me smile and I love hearing everyone's words of wisdom, seeing pictures, and everything else that's on everyone's blogs. I am still trying to get to 100 followers! If you find yourself reading this please follow me and I will gladly do the same for you. I love finding new blogs.

Happy Weekend!

xoxo,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Great post Sara!
    I am soooo hittin' the chaise lounge today and tomorrow! My Mama always says that sunshine can make anything better and I do so believe in that! I even think that my Lilly shift last night looked cuter on me! Wooo Hooo for tans!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Sweet Valley Confidential. You'll have to let us know how it is.

    Happy Sunday,
    Julie. littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I must read the sweet valley book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara