Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting to Know You


Happy Sunday everyone!!! I am linking up again with Keely for Getting to Know You this week. Link up at her blog. I love getting to know more about all of ya'll.

1. Did you watch the royal wedding?

I did not get up to watch the wedding live, I actually was going to bed when it started. Most of  you know that I work 3 to 11 so 3 is about my normal bed time. I did watch it the next day on BBC. Loved this pic. I liked both dresses, but the second one was my favorite.





2. Tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?

Coffee and a scone

3. Who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?

Prince Harry. I used to like William, and he is still cute, but that bald spot needs to go. I think when men start balding young they look so much better with there head shaved. I love Harry's red hair and freckles. Too cute! I loved how he was looking over at Kate during the ceremony.





4. Can you speak in an English accent?

No and I have no deisre to!

5. Do you own a fancy hat?

No, I hope to go to the derby one year-being a Kentucky girl this is kind of a requirement-but I will only go when I can sit on Millionaire's row. That will call for a derby hat! I am a more of a casual hat person. Straw hats with monorgrams and wide brims are more up my alley.

6. Would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?

English Cottage for sure. All the castles I visited were cold and dreary! This is an authentic one somewhere in England and would look super cute with some bright spring flowers all around.



7. How old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? Were you even born?

I was one.


8. Have you found your prince?

Not exactly a prince, but exactly what I hope for-the Love of my Life.

Hope you all link up! Would love to see your answers.

I am back at work again tonight, but it is calm and quiet. I am looking forward to a great week. I did 3 miles on the Elliptical this morning, which made me feel so good and started my week off right. I ate sushi and edamame for dinner, so I am feeling really good. I have been working on having a healthier lifestyle and so far I am doing well and overall feel a lot better than I used to.

I am reading Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt as part of a book club that College Prep has started. Anyone participating is supposed to post a review of the book and link it back to her. We also have a discussion set up on Facebook.  I hope this bookclub works out! The last one I was in kind of fizzled out, which was disappointing. I would also like to find a book club here in Nashville, but so far no luck. Do any of you Nashville bloggers participate in one??? Does anyone else participate in a Bloggy Book Club???

Happy Sunday!

xoxo,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree more about bald spots! My darling hubs is so wonderful and blad! I love it!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    Have a fantabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer a cottage over a castle too! Let us know how you're liking that book! I have a dream of someday starting a book club myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara