Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Favorites!!!

First of all I have to say, this was not my idea, but my fellow blogger Megan of Mackey Madness created this favorites list tonight and I decided to create one of my own.


Favorite time of day - Late afternoon or Nighttime



Favorite season - Summer, the warmer the better!


Favorite month: May, Its pool time and the weather is beautiful!




Favorite holiday: Christmas


Favorite subject in school: English


Favorite channel: Bravo



Favorite color - Pink and Green of course!





Favorite song - "I'm Movin On" by Rascal Flatts-I LOVE music so this is a hard one!


Favorite movie: Pretty Woman



Favorite celebrity: Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban



Favorite kind of music: Country baby-but I like most all music



Favorite tv show: Mad Men



Favorite thing to do: Blog, read, lay by the pool-It's a tie!



Favorite place in the world: St. Simon's Island.



Favorite hobby: Reading and finding bargains on designer goods



Favorite kind of animal: Dogs-the one below, Maycie is my most favorite and one of my bestie's dogs




Favorite place to live: I love living in Nashville, but want to move to St. Simon's Island one day.



Favorite place to vacation: St. Simon's Island, Georgia



Favorite restaurant: Merrick Inn



Favorite food: Mashed Potatoes



Favorite thing to cook: I am still learning to cook, but this pasta my mom taught me to make. Fresh Pasta from the Farmer's Market, with Fresh Tomatoes, Onions, and Fresh basil. Yummy!!!



Favorite drink:  Maker's Mark-yes I am a true Kentucky Girl or Chardonnay



Favorite chore: Emptying the Dishwasher



Favorite makeup: Bare Minerals



Favorite hair products: I have naturally curly hair so Samy Bouncy Girls or Bedhead



Favorite lotion: Jergen's Original Scent


Favorite perfume: Lilly Pulitzer Beachy



Favorite memory: See this post




Favorite blogger: Everyone that I am following :)



Favorite thing to blog about: Anything and everything



Favorite books: So many. Recent favorites are the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series


Favorite Verse: It's not from the Bible (I have tons from there) but this is from the Big Book. Acceptance is the key to ALL my problems today.

 

Favorite thing to wear: Sundresses, Polos, Anything Lilly



Favorite kind of day: A summer day at the beach or pool.



Favorite job: Definitely working at Hotel Indigo.

Please play along and send me a link if you do! Would love to learn more about you!

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara