Monday, March 28, 2011

WE DID IT!!!

I am beyond excited that UK is going to the final four. Nothing could have made me happier-nothing except maybe not being at work during the game. I got to watch it between guests checking in but I asked someone to switch with me Saturday (praying that she will) and have already asked off Monday-hoping our boys can make it to the Championship Game!!! Words cannot describe my excitement. I am ecstatic!!! The news and different people all keep saying it was such an upset that we beat Ohio State and that we are in the final four. I am not at all surprised. I predicted UK to win it all. I was screaming when we beat Ohio State but one part of me just expected our boys to do it. I knew they had the talent and capability to do it-they are that amazing. I guess only a true blue fan really feels this way, but I feel like any dedicated Kentucky fan would say thy expected these victories all along. WE ARE GOING TO THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time since 1998!!!! It doesn't get much better than that.


Here are my boys with the Eastern Trophy!!!




This leads me right into Cait's challenge at Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous . Day 27 is a picture of you with a family member. My entire family bleeds blue and that is just a given. Being born and raised in Lexington and graduating from UK means I live for the University of Kentucky. My little brother Bo, who's birthday is today-the 27th-is a senior at UK and LOVES his alma mater so much. Happy Birthday Bo!!! He was right in the middle of the action in Lex this weekend and what could be better than being a senior and watching your team make it to the final four and getting to celebrate with all your friends. My brother is the sweetest, most handsome, genuine, loving, smart, and all around AMAZING guy that I know.


In Las Vegas


At our sister's wedding.

I am so blessed to call him my brother and am sooooo proud of him. I just wish I got to see him more often.

Happy Birthday Bo!!! Love you. GO CATS!!!

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile!!! Your comments always do!!! xoxo, Sara